Rhode Island Neurological Society
This site provides information for the public, for members, and for other professionals to learn about neurology and issues relating to the field.
Pay your RINS Membership Dues
*** PATIENT INFORMATION ***
Frequently asked questions by patients...
- What is a Neurologist and what tests do Neurologist Typically Request?
- Looking for a Neurologist in Rhode Island?
- Preparing for an Office Visit to a Neurologist?
- Looking for information about a particular neurological disorder?
- Looking for a support group for a specific neurological disorder?
*** PROFESSIONAL INFORMATION ***
- Practice Guidelines
- AAN Advocacy Information
- Ongoing Neurological Clinical Trials in Rhode Island
- Local Educational Opportunities
- International/National Meetings
- CME Information
- Web Links
Click map below for information about visitors to this site...
Questions, problems, concerns about website? Contact Dr. Jacob Berger: email@example.com
2017 MEETING SCHEDULE:
- March 22
- May 31
- September 20
- November 29
Meetings are held at 6:00 PM upstairs at the Hope Club, on the corner of Benevolent and Benefit Sts. in Providence unless otherwise noted.
Jacob R. Berger, MD